Le Marais/ Paris- Historic & Trendy & Jewish & LGBT Quarter
Bonjour, I am Jillian your independent local guide in Paris and Auvers-sur-Oise with
Le Marais/ Paris tour is to discover the secrets of one of the most exciting old area of the city.
You explore the beauty of French architecture of the aristocracy and royalty of France, waking in the narrow streets, along typical ‘Hotel Particuliers’- French urban ‘mansion’.
You admire the unique in Europe ‘Place de Vosges’ former ‘Place Royale’, where French writer, Victor Hugo lived and wrote the romantic novel ’Notre-Dame de Paris’ and the modern art galleries around it.
You walk along perfume and vintage shops, so appreciated by both Parisians and the travelers and small local food shops and French cafes and terraces.
My itinerary leads you to off – touristy spots, court- yards and gardens, to the Jewish district, with its typical food stores and refined casher pastry.
Next the it, the lively LGBT district is to be visited especially for its café& bars & cool boutiques (optional)
Feel the awesome vibes of old and new in good harmony in Le Marais/ Paris. Have fun!
- Your walking tour covers must-see spot and hidden treasures of Le Marais/ Paris
- You walk in the footsteps of the Kings of France who marked the history of the district
- You see magnificent French ‘Golden Age’ architecture & discover secrets of their residents
- You feel the vibes of this ‘Bobo’ – modern neighborhood le Marais/ Paris
- You enter in the Jewish orthodox district & sense the flavor of typical local food
- You discover the friendly gay neighborhood ( optional)
- Your tour is tailored to your interests and physical abilities
- Your tour is interactive and full of fun
Stroll code: 04
Monday 2pm // Tue :10am // Wed : 10am// Thu- 2pm
Friday: 10am // Sat: 2pm // Sun- No tour
Meeting point: Saint Paul Church , main entrance, at 50 meters from Metro Saint Paul/ Le Marais, 99, rue Saint Antoine , Paris
2 > 1 -hour LIVE Interactive Online ZOOM Tours FEES:
A> 1-6 persons – 119 euro
X Food / drinks
X Hotel pickup/ drop-off
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
Paris is waiting for you⭐ on ZOOM or in person in 2022