MONTMARTRE / SACRE- COEUR – Paris Artistic & Bohemian Epicenter
Bonjour, I am Jillian your independent local guide in Paris and Auvers-sur-Oise with
Book now & explore the beauty of City of Love – Paris
Montmartre/ Sacre- Coeur tour invites you to explore the iconic places where famous artists lived and created masterpieces that have entered in the history of art: Renoir , Monet, Toulouse-Lautrec, Cezanne as well Van Gogh ‘s residence and Picasso’s studio.
You will follow a highly attractive itinerary, including history and stories, architecture, street art, local food stores, artists at work in the lively Place de Tertre, walking in the calm- cobbled -old streets uphill to reach the imposing Basilica of Sacre – Coeur, with a breathtaking panorama view upon the city of Paris.
- Your walking tour covers must-see spot and hidden treasures of Montmartre Village
- You walk in the footsteps of the impressionist artists who were inspired by local sites
- You see film shot spots of famous French ‘ Amelie of Montmartre’ and many more
- You feel the vibes of the hip , artsy and historical Montmartre Village and its eclectic sites
- Your tour is tailored to your interests and physical abilities
- Your tour is interactive and full of fun
Stroll code: 18
Also Flexible for Golden Light in Montmartre
Meeting point: Abbesses Metro Station, street level , in front of the POST OFFICE > 8, Place des Abbesses/ Paris
Free cancelation:You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
NOTE: Not incuded:
X Food / drinks
X Hotel pickup/ drop-off
X transportation/ museum/ exhibition/ monuments visit fares
Paris is waiting for you⭐ on ZOOM or in person in 2023